Near end of award — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Near end of award

weetracyc
weetracyc Community member Posts: 21 Connected
hi my pip award runs out on 3rd sept 20 not heard anything yet when should I give them too see if they will get in contact?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, you normally get review forms 6 months prior to award end date however as present no f2f assessments are taking place.

I understand those who's award is about to end and have not been re-assessed are getting a 6 month extension on their award.

I think as yours doesn't end till sept they will get in touch in due course as they will be prioritising those who award ends sooner  

It may be worth giving them a ring so you are on their radar

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.