What the F,,,,,K do you want from ME! God has a plan/ we are here for.a reason is bs — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What the F,,,,,K do you want from ME! God has a plan/ we are here for.a reason is bs

gillian72
gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
ive lost half. My. life  to depression an mental health issues for what dirty scum trash(they don't deserve to be called men) I'm trying to pick up the mess I've made  because I didn't sort it when it started waiting to long to get to drs I've tried so hard to accept I've got to live in this town that I never planed to stay because depression got the best of me again ,an I've really been trying to sort myself  out because I waited so long to be a nanna but you have took that. Away from me 2day I'm gonna try not to go on a hypo an angry with myself so I just had to let this out on here plz don't reply to this I'm not being ungrateful  to say that but it isn't about me atm it's about my son an daughter in law  I'm gonna try an be strong for them so I need to. carry on  with my normal chats on here  I just wanted to get it out coz I have no one to let it out to so I need to carry on form my  chats this morning thankyou all xxx❤️??

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Sometimes it's good to vent @gillian72. I hope this helped. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    @Adrian_Scope ??, thankyou Adrian , an scope team, thanks for all you do for us, I would not have told. my doctor how bad my mh was if it wasn't for u all in mental health group think I need to come back to mh group ? that's the great thing about scope there's so many different groups on this site so u never feel alone coming on here, p.s can I just say when I did my anger an shouting I did come on mh group to let it out ❤️(I saw it on my email message,I thankyou for ur kindness doing that for me ) ??xx
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I'm glad you've spoken to your doctor about it @gillian72. One of the worst things we can do is suffer in silence.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.