Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Straight answer for PIP tribunal
hi guys my names phil and I would like to ask if there is anybody out there in tec land that could answer a querie my problem is that as ive been on DlA FOR 18 years until for obvious reasons somebody decided to call it PIP I went to my interview accompanied by my daughter [whom I may add is a senior nurse] anyway I went through the motions at interview and surprise surprise im informed I don't qualify for enhanced rate just not enough points 11 I appealed on the 5th of july 2019 and after speaking direct on the phone and 6 letters later ive not heard anything my point being is there anyone in a similar position and if so what where and how do I get someone just to give me a straight answer WHEN AND WHERE thanks guys in desperation phil
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.