Straight answer for PIP tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Straight answer for PIP tribunal

philj
philj Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi guys my names phil and I would like to ask if there is anybody out there in tec land that could answer a querie my problem is that as ive been on DlA FOR 18 years until for obvious reasons somebody decided to call it PIP I went to my interview accompanied by my daughter [whom I may add is a senior nurse] anyway I went through the motions at interview and surprise surprise im informed I don't qualify for enhanced rate just not enough points 11 I appealed on the 5th of july 2019 and after speaking direct on the phone and 6 letters later ive not heard anything my point being  is there anyone  in a similar position and if so what where and how do I get someone just to give me a straight answer WHEN AND WHERE    thanks guys in desperation phil 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.