PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP

Tomtom111Tomtom111 Member Posts: 4 Listener
2 weeks ago had my telephone review for pip had a text saying I should know in 6 weeks, I am now very anxious I am Bi Polar which is now getting worse, anyone else like this. 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,749 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi how are you today? You can now phone them and ask for a copy of the assessors report, which will give you a good idea of what the award might be, once requested it should usually take only a few days to get to you.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,926

Scope community team

Hi @Tomtom111. The wait for a decision is very stressful. Have you requested a copy of the assessor's report? It can give you an idea of what the assessor has recommended and may help for you to have something to focus on. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,159 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tomtom111 Welcome to the community, nice to have you on board.

It is very frustrating waiting for a decision but 2 weeks isn't a long wait in current times, DWP are dealing with a huge increase in benefits claims and all this on reduced staff. I know this doesn't help you but unfortunately other than get your report as suggested you can only wait for the decision 
  • Brumboy68Brumboy68 Member Posts: 77 Courageous
    I heard in about three weeks your wait won't be too much longer fingers crossed for you..
Sign in or join us to comment.