Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Sinemet and Baclofel
I have hemiplegia cerabral palsy in my right side.
I use to have BOTOX in my right hand and arm and stopped having them in 2017/18. I was taking Baclofen as well I started of with just 10 mg in 2016 and am now taking 50 mg. A friend who is also on here Liz works in a different department told me about Sinemet and I tried two As I haven't been prescribed these I don't want to take them.
i would also like to know what others think of the tablet
I am stiff not loose
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments