Parents of CP are needed for a research study, with a chance of wining £20 Amazon voucher
University of Bristol and Recolo Ltd.
RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS NEEDED!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A PARENT OF A CHILD BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5-17 WHO EITHER:
· HAS CEREBRAL PALSY OR
· HAS NO CEREBRAL PALSY OR LONG-TERM HEALTH CONDITION.
THE PARENT NEEDS TO BE:
· A RESIDENT IN THE UK AND
· OVER 18.
WHAT WOULD YOU NEED TO DO?
This project is an online questionnaire, it will take between 15-20 minutes to complete. You will receive more information about the study prior to beginning the questionnaire. You will also be asked to provide informed consent after reading the information. After your participation, you will be offered the chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher for your participation.
WHAT IS THIS PROJECT?
We are looking for participants to be involved in a study to investigate the relationship between cerebral palsy, anxiety and participation in everyday activity in comparison to the general population . This project is also aiming to understand parental anxiety of those who have children with cerebral palsy and those who do not. With this information, we wish to explore the relationships between these issues to improve the understanding of the psychological issues associated with cerebral palsy. By improving the understanding of psychological problems, we can in turn begin to understand cerebral palsy better.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!
If you would like to participate in this study, please follow the link below:
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.