Lcwra / lcw — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Lcwra / lcw

Good morning 
I became I'll (heart attack) on the 7th feb this year been getting universal credit since 12th feb and also been supplying fit notes since 12th feb was sent uc50 around mid March and had to have it back to them I think was 10th April which I did it was actually sent back the 23rd march 
On my journal somewhere I read if no reply after 8 weeks to contact my work coach which I did
Got a reply from  work coach saying she could see they needed more details and suggested I ring them to see if I could help did this around the 20th may and was told they had got all the information that they had asked on the 12th may 

On the 5th of may rang pip to start claim with them filled in the form and sent back had telephone assessment and had txt from dwp to we should have your claim sorted in 6 weeks that was 10th june
I got a telephone cal about uc50 on 4th june for a telephone assessment on the 11th june on the 10th june they rang to cancel

How much longer will I have to wait for the uc50 to be sorted and when will it be paid from if successful 
As it seems at the moment my pip will be sorted before the uc50
Thanx in advance 


  • tara2019
    tara2019 Member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Hi I cant give you advice but the same is happening ti regarding lcwra I put my sick notes to uc 14th feb got uc50 form 16th march filled in form sent back 26th March been intouch with uc through journal a few time also rung the assessment centre they said still in process seems im still waiting for assessment had nothing yet think they have prosponed all assessments for 3 months if anyone could update on this be great full also got my pip tribunal this mon after waiting 80 weeks 
  • mickymoo
    mickymoo Member Posts: 34 Connected
    Thank you for your reply 80 weeks wow for pip drinks on you when you finally get sorted hopefully 
  • tara2019
    tara2019 Member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Hopefully Yes big party if I win lol 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.