Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
wearing a mask
Hi a see the new rules coming at nhs staff about wearing a mask here is fact by over 200 doctors world wide ,,,when wearing a mask your reducing your ability to oxygenate,you our increasing your cortisol levels which your stress hormone it suppresses you immune system you get what is called SYMPATHETIC MIMETIC DRIVE you our driving it further and faster you our throwing your body into overdrive situation of stress which creates a domino effect.Wearing a mask has never been established to prevent disease when a surgeon wears a mask it is to prevent the surgeon drualing .spitting,coughing into the patient.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.