Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi,,my name is DKaveney1 and I suffer terribly with anxiety and panic attacks.As I explained when I first joined I lost my wife six years ago after 40 years of marriage and my son just before Christmas.I also started having fits just before Christmas and maybe this is part of the reason for the panic attacks,,,the thought of being here on my own and having a fit is terrifying but I just don't know how much more I can take with the attacks.My Doctor says she can't give me anything to help medicine wise because she doesn't know how it would react with my fit tablets which I take two different kinds of so I just don't know what to do,,I feel like I'm going crazy because I just can't control them.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.