Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Stressed with the virus situation

raymond_romeoraymond_romeo Member Posts: 5 Listener
Who is annoyed with the virus situation?  Who can determine on whether it is safe to work again?  The prime minister?  Does he even work ?  When or how can we combat the virus?

Replies

• pollyanna1052pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 1,998 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, it is annoying...but if we continue to do our own bit, then what else can we do?

It will only be safe to return to normal if the common sense rules prevail.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @raymond_romeo, it certainly is a scary time. I hope you and your family are okay.
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • raymond_romeoraymond_romeo Member Posts: 5 Listener
    It’s ok as I have lived alone for the past 10 years after my injury so it’s not much different as I don’t have any close friends or relationships.  My parents are always working in the shop and with the virus situation things are never been good 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @raymond_romeo Hello and welcome, I agree lock down has been difficult to get to grips with and though it is easing lots of people are scared for this.

I suppose the only way we will ever be safe from this is when the whole nation has been vaccinated against it.

But I see why we cant wait for this to return back to some sort of normality or whatever the new normal will be 
Sign in or join us to comment.