Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

How is Everyone doing?

GlobsterGlobster Member Posts: 546 Pioneering
Hello Scope Community 
I just thought I check in how everyone is doing and if you are all okay?

Replies

• katho31katho31 Member - under moderation Posts: 700 Pioneering
    hi @Globster, afternoon, didnt sleep well but went back to bed and have had four hours so much better  :) looking forward to the footy tonight, evertonvliverpool, come on you reds!!! B)
  • RonniRonni Member Posts: 162 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster
    I'm well hope your doing good.
    hi, who do you support {footy} ?
  • GlobsterGlobster Member Posts: 546 Pioneering
    Hello Katho 
    Sorry to hear about you are not feeling well I glad you’re feeling better now 
    unfortunately Liverpool will have to wait a little long to win the premiership title. 
    I am a fottie supporter I support Coventry City I would have like to seen the season finished in the correct way but the coravirus put pay I glad back in the championship next season 
  • GlobsterGlobster Member Posts: 546 Pioneering
    Hello ronni 
    I am doing fantastic I just writing new poetry 
    I have put a new poem in the community for you to read I appreciate your feedback on it 
    Hi there @Globster, thanks for your kind words  :), Im afraid my Liverpool side almost got beat last night, not a good game at all, i know derbys rarely are but yes going to have to wait longer to lift the title, being patient isnt one of my good traits!!! anyway, come on to Coventry City, we will be rooting for you, hope the weathers ok with you, going to be so hot all week phew!
  • kerrie81kerrie81 Member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi all hope you are all safe and well feel free to add me on Facebook enjoy this gorgeous sunshine I like talking and getting to know new people take care chat soon  x
Sign in or join us to comment.