How is Everyone doing? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How is Everyone doing?

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope Community 
I just thought I check in how everyone is doing and if you are all okay?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    hi @Globster, afternoon, didnt sleep well but went back to bed and have had four hours so much better  :) looking forward to the footy tonight, evertonvliverpool, come on you reds!!! B)
  • Ronni
    Ronni Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster
    I'm well hope your doing good.
  • katho31
    hi, who do you support {footy} ?
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Katho 
    Sorry to hear about you are not feeling well I glad you’re feeling better now 
    unfortunately Liverpool will have to wait a little long to win the premiership title. 
    I am a fottie supporter I support Coventry City I would have like to seen the season finished in the correct way but the coravirus put pay I glad back in the championship next season 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Hello ronni 
    I am doing fantastic I just writing new poetry 
    I have put a new poem in the community for you to read I appreciate your feedback on it 

• katho31
    Hi there @Globster, thanks for your kind words  :), Im afraid my Liverpool side almost got beat last night, not a good game at all, i know derbys rarely are but yes going to have to wait longer to lift the title, being patient isnt one of my good traits!!! anyway, come on to Coventry City, we will be rooting for you, hope the weathers ok with you, going to be so hot all week phew!
  • kerrie81
    kerrie81 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi all hope you are all safe and well feel free to add me on Facebook enjoy this gorgeous sunshine I like talking and getting to know new people take care chat soon  x
  • Globster
    Hello Scope Community 
    I just thought I check in on how everyone is doing and if you are all okay?

• Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster :smile:

That's a cheery post for a Monday morning! I'll second that and jump on board your post, if I'm allowed?

How is everyone daing today? Hope all's well with you wherever you are and whatever you're up to!

@Caz_Scope
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    @Caz_Scope
    Of you can jump post I don't mind I hope you are having a wonderful day?  

• Globster
    edited March 2021
    @Caz_Scope
    Of course, jump my post I going poetry later 
    How is everyone doing today? Hope all's well with you wherever you are and whatever you're up to!
    I hope you are having a wonderful day @Caz_Scope?
    I hope everyone else good day too?

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

I am having a good day thank you. I hope you are too.

Looking forward to reading some more poetry. :)
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Thanks @Globster. Yes, it's been a wonderful day!
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    I hope you all well and safe and having a wonderful Bank holiday?

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    I’m having a good day @Globster thank you

I hope you are OK today :)
  • Globster
    @66Mustang
    i have just came across the same problem I use my iPad and MacBook Pro to log to scope but I just found my profile picture is not there I normally don’t log out like yourself but apart from that I am very well thank you 

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    I have just got up the weather is awful here its raining 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I've added you to the email I've sent @Globster. Sorry for the problem with the profile picture.

I'm glad that you're well :) Have you been up to anything nice this weekend? 

The weather is awful here too @lisathomas50. I ventured out earlier and now I'm soaked through!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Globster
    @Tori_Scope
    i just busy with drawing some images to include with my poetry writing 
    I agree with you that weather has been awful what have you been doing today @Tori_Scope

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh great @Globster! That sounds productive :) Are you happy with how they're turning out?

I've been keeping an eye on the community and just relaxing at home. I popped out at lunchtime to get some ingredients for tonight, which is why I'm soaked. I went on a steam train on Saturday though, which was my bank holiday weekend activity!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness