Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP Appeal- don’t think I can do it!!
I have my PIP Appeal on Friday and I don’t think I can do it. It’s making me so ill with worry. It’s just not worth it. I haven’t gone through the bundle of documents yet as they only arrived on Thursday and another set today. My son and I are going to read through them thoroughly tonight and tomorrow. I managed to submit some extra evidence last week which has been allowed. My community mental health nurse has written a supportive letter and in it she has said that the worry of this appeal has given me suicidal thoughts. I hope this is taken into account. I’m very nearly done..!
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.