Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm a new member I got one of my very few good days today meaning opening my mail and trying to sort this Pip tribunal I'm not even ready .I don't leave my house have an arthritic hip suspected coped osteoporosis depression suffer migraines 2/3/4 times a week a rubbish Medical practice. I'm 7.1/2 years I don't think I've seen the same Dr twice I have house calls I'm in 24/7 pain with my hip & also athiritus in my arms n legs after broken arms & legs just over 2 years ago I tripped on some loose limo on my friend s kitchen floor cracked my inside ankle & shin bone that's how fragile my bones are .I can only walk 10/15 steps on my crutches before I need to rest & catch my breath & my hearing date is 3 weeks time I don't have help I'm a totally house bound.the only thing keeping me alive is my lovely Cat suzie
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.