Assesment report. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assesment report.

Options
dawny63
dawny63 Community member Posts: 43 Courageous
Hi well  the assesment  report arrived  today!@  I'm shocked everything my husband  spoke about in his assesment  is different  on  report.  They even have him driving a geared car. Its automatic.   He applied on the 18th of march. The nurse said she contacted doctor on the 4th of march. Even  before  he actually  applied.   We have  put in for m r . 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dawny63 It is good you have had your report but have you had the decision letter yet, they do tend to go with the report but you need to wait for the decision letter before putting in the MR . Nothing to stop you preparing for the MR and noting all the areas you think he should have scored more points.

Sedms to be happening a lot wiht the phone asessments
  • dawny63
    dawny63 Community member Posts: 43 Courageous
    Options
    Yes had decision
     No points at all. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @dawny63, I'm really sorry your husband's assessment report didn't accurately reflect your situation and that he wasn't awarded any points. Best of luck with your MR. Please let us know how you get on and if we can do anything to help.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.