Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help pip evidence
Need advice so knocked back for both scored 7 points no mobility so a money adviser has wrote me MR to send while i was cleaning drawers out i have found my mental health records from when my parents took me to a private doctor in malta (we have family there) its two psych evaluations stating my difficultys and my diagonis adhd:odd/ conduct disorder which had now went to eupd bipolar , these are from when i was 15 but the report talk about all my difficulties since toddlerhood will this help my case to send this in will they accept it as evidence with it being so long its dated 2006 but i have sent a upto date letter from my now psychiatrist stating i have long standing mental health along with MR just dont want to send this and they wont even accept it as ir been so long thanks x
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.