Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
CHANGED AT MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION
Hi i had previously been on Daily Living standard, it ran out in February, after assessment got awarded Standard mobility, 6 points for DL so put in a MR in April, received the outcome today they have overturned the decision on mobility, so now been awarded enhanced I’m delighted with it didn’t think anything would’ve been changed as it’s a low % that gets changed,at MR no change in DL will seek advice from welfare rights wether to appeal.But delighted mobility got changed ☺️
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.