Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
Hi  all hope your all well ?

I really need help don't know where else to go.
I'm having serious housing issues harrassment. 
It's been going on for years. 
I haven't been in the property since March lockdown. 
I had to move around the country to stay with friends. 
I would have died if I had stayed  there  with no support.

I haven't  had my medication since April .
I've been looking for legal advice since with no success. 
I've missed  alot of appointment since last July. 
I dint know what to do my stress level is very high and feel suicidal. 
My copd and mental health is getting worse. 
I've done ever thing  one can do complain 
Report to police etc
Thank you xxc


  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    Apologies  for typo errors 
  • TopkittenTopkitten Member Posts: 1,263 Pioneering
    Is the property private or council? It makes a difference. I have found that my Housing Officer is worse than useless as he wants me to apply and go on the list but if I do so then I would have to visit the property to be able to move into it. I have been Housebound for 2 years and will remain so permanently so I cannot visit and therefore can't have it. I tried to get the GP to help which, if you haven't tried it, might help so long as they are better doctors than at my surgery who refuse to help, probably because they don't have a clue how to help.

    Sorry, most of this won't help you but you could try people like MIND or the CAB to find out what your options are. Failing that you need to be so ill as to need a hospital stay and then get their OT group to assess you and maybe move you into a new residence. It's the only way I know around stupid jobsworth Housing Officers.

    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    A thank you for responding apologies its  housing association  NHG 
    It's  also the way I'm being treated compared to other tennants 
    My neighbour had her flat sound insulated with secondary glazed windows.
    Wen ever  I make requests  they decline.
    I was refferred  to mental health services but they were useless. 
    I'm very scared to go back.
    But also not in a good  position  where I am.

    Cab not helpfull I use yo volunteer for them  
    Other things such as having mail stolen  ripped in shread s being followed by the son 
    All reported to police etc.

    Socilotor would be best option  but  no luck as of yet.
  • katho31katho31 Posts: 694 Member
    Hi @hass so very sorry and concerned regarding your terrible situation and health. please contact your g.p tomorrow and local authority council. which are of uk do you live? ill have a look now for helpful information. please stay online, we are here  :) as mentioned, MIND are very helpful and also here at Scope, Adrian and Chloe may be able to point you in right direction. try the deep breathing exercises i posted few mins ago. also SAMARITANS is a free number, tel; 116 123. or email [email protected], responds in 24 hours. stay as safe as poss and others are going to help online here :)
  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    Last time I contacted GP  she was not helpfull making comments about her neighbours  she also made comments that i was paranoid delusional  when there is evidence of these neighbours  they were taken to court  judge had no empathy with them  back in 2013 .
    The good  gp have gone just like anything else. 
    .Thank you 
  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    Apoligies i live in Westminster  brougth 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @hass, I'm really sorry to hear how things have been recently. It sounds like it's been a really tough few months for you.

    Are you wanting to start your medication again? I'm concerned by your mention of suicide and want to support you.

    You can call Samaritians on 116 123 to be in touch with a crisis volunteer. Also, SHOUT have a similar service which is mental health support over text. If you text SHOUT to 85258 a crisis volunteer will be in touch. 

    MIND also have guidance on how to manage suicidal thoughts. 

    If you haven't already, please do seek a second opinion from another GP. You deserve to be heard. 

  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @hass, in terms of your housing situation, you could contact an Advocate service like SEAP

    Also, your Social landlord should have a mediation service of some sort. 

    Do you have the details for your landlord?

  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    Hi all  thank you for responding. 
    I've endured this since 2006
    It's beyond mediation 

    I haven't got any motivation to do anything 
    I don't know eat to say 
    I've been suffering like this for years 

  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    It sounds like it's been really tough mentally to deal with. Please do reach out if you think there is anything we can help with. :)

  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    I'm  very frightened  to go back in property 
    It's very serious  I'm being treated differently 
    Haven't got any motivation  to do anything 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    It sounds incredibly difficult and I'm sorry it has impacted you so much @hass. How have you been this week?

  • katho31katho31 Posts: 694 Member
    Hello @hass, can we help in any way please? 
  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    Hi  all Hope uour well
    I've had some success  in fung socilotors  that will take my case on 😀😂 .
    2 socilotors  I'm so  relieved 
    But still alot to go through. 
    Which should I take on 


  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    Apoligies for  typo errors 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    I'm glad you've found someone to help but please be careful that they don't charge you as i see you have found 2 solicitors. I'd be very surprised if they are doing this for free unless you have legal aid.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    It's under legal aid  harrassment  disrepair homelessness   
  • hasshass Member Posts: 126 Courageous
    I'm not sure who to go with 
    Blindsmans  or hodge allen and jones 
Sign in or join us to comment.