Dear carers, we really appreciate you!
Coronavirus has left many carers with little or no support. I know this cannot have been easy and you deserve to be recognised for all your hard work.
We'd like to introduce you to the new annual event, #GladtoCare Awareness Week, which will be taking place from the 6th to 12th July 2020, celebrating the wonderful efforts of those working in the care industry.
Whether you work in the industry yourself, or you're looking for care for a family member, we invite you to register to take part in our week-long event, highlighting the incredible happenings within the industry and promoting the positives of care to all.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments