Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello I’m Chloe Hibbert. I’ve just joined need PIP advice
Hello everyone, I’m chloe I’ve just joined now. my mums friend told me this site is full of knowledgeable people so thought I would give it a try.
I am currently on PIP ... I got awarded 4 years, my award review is expected to come around mid September time. should I treat it like a new claim? I’ve googled so much and some forums are saying treat it like a new claim. my final question is would they compare it to my previous claim form? Just do nothing goes against me that’s all. I’m on enhanced for daily living that’s all. Would be grateful if anyone possible can reply. as I’m new and worried, thank you - Chloe Hibbert. X
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.