Definitely Confusion In Motion! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Definitely Confusion In Motion!

Options
Confusion_In_Motion
Confusion_In_Motion Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi l am just posting to introduce myself as l am new to the Scope community. My name is Steve, l am 46 and l suffer from a multitude of health conditions unfortunately. I also had a stroke and a heart attack last year , which l am still in recovery from and have been left with quite a few cognitive issues. I have always been a bit scatterbrained but since the stroke l get even more confused now! (My wife has had to assist me to write this) Despite my ongoing health problems l like to try and take a positive from everyday. I used to produce music but at the moment am not well enough to, but l have a strong interest in sound healing and using music to help both relax and balance my mind and body. Looking forward to contributing to the online community and help and support others where l can  :)

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Confusion_In_Motion ,Steve how are you today? Welcome to scope its a great community and a good place to get involved in, hope to see you around in the coming weeks and months. I've had a number of CVA's and TIA's which have left me with epilepsy and left sided weaknesses, and forgetful. You do right in trying to take a positive from everyday, I always try and acheive something every day.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Confusion_In_Motion

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

Yes I have also had a Stroke & other Big Probs.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with??

@steve51
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Confusion_In_Motion :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Confusion_In_Motion - Welcome; it's nice to 'meet' you. I'm sorry for all the problems you face, but so pleased to see your positivity despite it all. You will find a lot of understanding here, as you will have already seen. It also sounds like you'll fit right in, as helping & supporting others is what this community is about. So thank you for joining, & I look forward to seeing you on the forum.
    Please just join in with the discussions (there are links to these at the top of the page), & I hope you (& your wife!) enjoy being part of this great community. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome @Confusion_In_Motion. What sort of music do you like to produce?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Confusion_In_Motion Welcome t the community from me too glad you have joined us and look forward to seeing you around
  • Confusion_In_Motion
    Confusion_In_Motion Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me to the community it is appreciated, as you can see i am not fast to reply(that is how i have always been, hence my wife's nick names me "Side Tracked Steve" :)) I am also resting a lot as i put up some mandala tapestries and did to much like usual and kicked off the symptoms of existing disabilities and mental health problems i have. @Adrian_Scope In the very early 90's it was mainly house, trance and techno, when i seup a new home studio in 2015 it was very experimental and a lot of ambient, atmospheric creations, when i am well enough i will be working with a lot of hand made instuments and tibetan singing bowls, so we will see what journey it takes me on so to speak?

Thanks again everyone, i hope to read more threads with constructive input and positivity where i possibly can?

Have a good day everyone :)

Namaste.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.