Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Definitely Confusion In Motion!
Hi l am just posting to introduce myself as l am new to the Scope community. My name is Steve, l am 46 and l suffer from a multitude of health conditions unfortunately. I also had a stroke and a heart attack last year , which l am still in recovery from and have been left with quite a few cognitive issues. I have always been a bit scatterbrained but since the stroke l get even more confused now! (My wife has had to assist me to write this) Despite my ongoing health problems l like to try and take a positive from everyday. I used to produce music but at the moment am not well enough to, but l have a strong interest in sound healing and using music to help both relax and balance my mind and body. Looking forward to contributing to the online community and help and support others where l can
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.