warning on priority slots, cancelling food boxes — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

warning on priority slots, cancelling food boxes

Options
worried33
worried33 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
I cancelled my food boxes a few weeks ago as I didnt really need them, the letter promised that priority slots would not be cancelled at supermarkets.

In the last 2 weeks I have lost my priority slots at iceland and ASDA, so this is a warning, it seems cancelling the food boxes will also cancel your priority slots at supermarkets.

So I am now back at been unable to book slots.
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,656 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I did an online order with Iceland on friday night and they had slots avaliable every day, neighbours seem to be getting an Asda delivery every 2 weeks no problems.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,265 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My daughter had a tesco delivery a few days ago and she said there was plently of delivery slots. She tries to avoid the shops as and when possible and has done since lockdown began.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,619 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I've found plenty of slots at Sainsburys now.  Tesco is still booked up a week away though!  So I guess it depends on the individual stores & areas.
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Options
    Tesco is ok here, last couple of weeks I ordered on Saturday and it was delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Our helpline may be able to make some suggestions about what you can do here @worried33. You can call them on 0808 800 3333.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.