warning on priority slots, cancelling food boxes — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

warning on priority slots, cancelling food boxes

worried33
worried33 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
I cancelled my food boxes a few weeks ago as I didnt really need them, the letter promised that priority slots would not be cancelled at supermarkets.

In the last 2 weeks I have lost my priority slots at iceland and ASDA, so this is a warning, it seems cancelling the food boxes will also cancel your priority slots at supermarkets.

So I am now back at been unable to book slots.
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,522 Disability Gamechanger
    I did an online order with Iceland on friday night and they had slots avaliable every day, neighbours seem to be getting an Asda delivery every 2 weeks no problems.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,364 Disability Gamechanger
    My daughter had a tesco delivery a few days ago and she said there was plently of delivery slots. She tries to avoid the shops as and when possible and has done since lockdown began.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,587 Disability Gamechanger
    I've found plenty of slots at Sainsburys now.  Tesco is still booked up a week away though!  So I guess it depends on the individual stores & areas.
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Tesco is ok here, last couple of weeks I ordered on Saturday and it was delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Our helpline may be able to make some suggestions about what you can do here @worried33. You can call them on 0808 800 3333.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness