Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Has anyone else experienced pain and fatigue at work? Did reducing your hours help?
Hi all I’ve recently filled in a PIP application (about 6 weeks ago ) . I work full time but have really been struggling the last few years . The constant fatigue combined with pain, trying to keep up with everyone makes me feel exhausted and incompetent at my job . I really struggle with stairs a My legs just feel like dead weights . My question is did anyone else feel one this and reduced their working hours . Do you find it made a difference?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.