Housing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


sophie99 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi all, I wondered if anyone could help me I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with my 2 year old son who has cerebral palsy and 2 type of brain haemorrhage and was in need of a 2/3 bedroom house as also expecting my second baby we have been neglected by the council and tried private too but all viewing unsuccessful I've tried everything for housing but its become a real struggle and help on how I can push for a house? Thank you sophie.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.