Funding for postgraduate studies. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Funding for postgraduate studies.

Options
2»

Comments

• Kaleemdean
    Kaleemdean Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Thanks Alex for your response. I agree with you regarding our past and present comparisons. Just I was explaining and amplifying my present situation. But you are right this is natural draw comparisons. It is almost a decade since I was diagnosed with PTSD. And for the last three years I am suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis along with other health issues like high blood pressure, lumbar spine broken injury and other bone breaking injuries in my past years. Altogether I have fine serious accidents and I am always struggling with my PTSD issues. I am taking maximum dose of anti-depressants. Overall I have to take 11 different medications for various issues so naturally I am over occupied with health related thinking all the time.I have international qualification equating level 7 UK qualifications. As and when I try to plan something suddenly I go in fear and stop thinking to get escape. My physical abilities are very poor for example if I try to write something suddenly swelling appear in my hand due to RA and pain starts. So I am unable to do anything against these odds. But still I want to be optimistic that at least I should try something. I love office jobs where I may work at my own pace. I will be grateful for advice. Thanks. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.