PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip extension

hfr00hfr00 Member Posts: 36 Listener
Hi my pip was due too end in November but has been extended until May 2021. Will I still get my award reviewed? Thanks 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 22,214 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Yes, you will still be sent the review forms, which will need to be filled in and returned.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • js26js26 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Mine was due to end September and extended till March, I recieved form recently. Hope that helps
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,495 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome

Yes you will still get a review but they are dealing wit all the backlogs and new claims which is why they have put an extension on but use the time to prepare and get your evidence together as the form will arrive at some time
  • hfr00hfr00 Member Posts: 36 Listener
    Okay, I have all evidence ready, only asked about review as I have a change of circumstances with my mobility. Should I wait until review or report it? 
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,393 Disability Gamechanger
    If the review is due in the not too distant future then I would wait, also is the change permanent and likely to be on going?
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,495 Disability Gamechanger
    I agree with @woodbine I would wait to report the change as it may take just as long for them to go through the change process as it will be for the wait for the review
    The change is permanent yes but I can probably wait until I get my review in the next few months.
    What is the procedure when you report a change of circumstances? Will a review come early if I did that? 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 22,214 Disability Gamechanger
    Reporting a change of circumstances means you'll be sent more PIP2 forms, which will be sent out as soon as you report the changes.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.