Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Want to start a Inclusive Karate Class for Disabled People in Wickford, Essex
At the moment I am testing the viability of starting and opening a weekly Karate class in the local area for people with Physical Disabilities of all types in the Wickford or Billericay area.
Although there will be a lot to do and it won't happen overnight as there is still a lot to look into; but I was wondering if there is anyone with a disability that would be interested in learning karate in the area and was wondering what local peoples thoughts and opinions on this are?
Also any further feedback would be appreciated at this very early stage.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.