Positive affirmation corner
This thread is a place for the community to share a daily positive affirmation.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are short statements that aim to inspire people, help stop negative thoughts and build up self-esteem.
An example of a positive affirmation is: “I am worth loving. There is love all around me”
How do I use positive affirmations?
The Law of Attraction’s website tells us a good way of practicing positive affirmations is to:
- Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.
- Stand or sit in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes. Smile, if it feels natural.
- Say your affirmation slowly and clearly.
- Repeat the affirmation 3-5 times, really focusing on the meaning of each word.
- Take another three deep breaths, allowing your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmation.
Let’s start with a positive affirmation for today:“I have a lot to offer"
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.