Paint, walk, ski, read, write
Combinations. Just pair each one systematically left to right.
Paint, walk. Paint, ski. Paint, read. Paint, write
Walk, ski. Walk, read. Walk, write
Ski, read. Ski, write
Scoring. Place a 1 against the one of the pair you prefer.
Paint walk 1. Paint 1 ski. Paint read1. Paint 1 write
Walk 1 ski. Walk 1 read. Walk 1 write
Ski read1. Ski write1
Read 1 write.
Scores. Add up the scores for each choice.
Walk 4 the winner is go for a walk.
This method can also be used to prioritise a list of actions.
Hope it helps sometime ?
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments