Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
pip help please
hi everyone, i had my telephone assessment a couple of weeks ago, i rang dwp on friday because i hadn't received a text message to say they had received the report back from assessor , and also to request a copy of the report. the lady took all of my details and said " oh its all been done , was done on wednesday" ! i asked what she meant , she said "it looks like there is an award, a letter has gone out today"(friday). she then said she couldn't view all of the details to let me know what i was awarded , (something about 24 hours,the system wont let her) and to wait for my letter. has this happened to anyone else ? can someone please advise me on why she couldn't see the details of the claim ? is it normal they don't give the details of award over the phone sometimes ? very sorry for a long winded post, but it just seems odd, any help or advice would really be appreciated.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.