pip help please — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip help please

pinkrose
pinkrose Community member Posts: 46 Courageous
hi everyone, i had my telephone assessment a couple of weeks ago,  i rang dwp on friday because i hadn't received a text message to say they had received the report back from assessor , and also to request a copy of the report. the lady took all of  my details and said " oh its all been done , was done on wednesday" !  i asked what she meant , she said "it looks like there is an award, a letter has gone out today"(friday).   she then said she couldn't view all of the details to let me know what i was awarded , (something about 24 hours,the system wont let her) and to wait for my letter. has this happened to anyone else ? can someone please advise me on why she couldn't see the details  of the claim ? is it normal they don't give the details of award over the phone sometimes ? very sorry for a long winded post, but it just seems odd, any help or advice would really be appreciated. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.