Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Book giveaway for World CP Day
To celebrate World CP Day on October 6th, I'm giving away three signed copies of Thimble Wonga Bonkers, third in the series about a boy with CP and a very random monkey, which began with Thimble Monkey Superstar, shortlisted for the 2017 Laugh Out Loud Awards. Just go to and you'll find instructions how to enter the draw. And while I'm here I'd just like to update everyone with news of my son Jordi, who had a double femoral osteotomy in June 2018. Both bones have now completely healed (it did take a long time) and Jordi is now able to walk unaided, although he does still use a walker for getting around school. His voice is also a lot deeper than it was on the youtube video!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.