Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Advise about employer and my sickness
Hi just wondered does anyone have advice I am due to see my employer nexk week as I have been on esa for 12months now due to multiple fractures of the spine due to me having osteoporosis I have had a call ftom my Consultant who is now going to give me injection to help with this problem hopefully to strengthen my bones can my employer sack me due to ill health. Just need some advice he has already made my job easier beforei went sick by putting me in the office instead of the warehouse. Any advice would be really helpful thank you Leona.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.7K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.