Pip extended - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip extended

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,936 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Received it today and filled it in already? :o There's no timescales for any decision, or for waiting times for assessments but most people are having telephone assessments. With Christmas just weeks away it's unlikley you'll have a decision before Christmas.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Jiggy
    Jiggy Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    edited November 2020
    Received it today and filled it in already? :o There's no timescales for any decision, or for waiting times for assessments but most people are having telephone assessments. With Christmas just weeks away it's unlikley you'll have a decision before Christmas.
    Thanks I just don't want an assessment in the run up to Christmas thanks for your help I have been prepared and waiting for this letter for a kind time as I was told online two weeks after extention the renewal comes out so I was well prepared .unfortuonatly  it's sent my anxiety through the roof .the letter was also ten days late from the date on it I had till 7th of december
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,936 Disability Gamechanger
    These reviews send everyone's anxiety through the through, even those that don't usually suffer with it. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long but there's really no timescales.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hen
    hen Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    That happens to me then had form fill in and got 10year review lot people seem better of not going for assents so might be me saying that but reading a lot say they are getting awards higher

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.