Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Home making me sick
Hi everyone, I feel unheard and powerless! I don't have anyone to vouch for me and I can't do it myself. The housing quality is poor being a conversion flat. Since the noise from the neighbours boiler is not a problem for healthy people, I am being ignored! I am being forced to move having got chronic migraine from the noise and vibration. But all that is ignored and they are moving me based on need to move nearer my son. Which affects my points and ignores the real reason. Is there no justice in the world?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.