Tell us about your skincare and beauty routine - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tell us about your skincare and beauty routine

Options
2»

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,571 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I use the body shop for all my skincare and I do a cleanser and toner every morning and every night if I remember 
  • Steve_in_The_City
    Steve_in_The_City Scope Member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Options
    I wondered, if it is not too much of a personal question to ask, although I know that is a personal question, but I wondered if anyone would be willing to say how long it takes to put on make-up, just for an ordinary night out; nothing special with no-one special? I've had a lot of female friends and it really hasn't taken them very long to get ready to go out for the evening. By the way, I am not a hot date that they want to impress! I am gay, so women friends have just been friends

But I sort of thought that maybe an hour was ample time, bearing in mind it is not a hot date, just going out to dinner.

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 507 Pioneering
    Options
    I don't use any skin products or wear make-up. I do use baby wipes for my face, as I figure if they're good enough for babies bums, they're good enough for my face.

Folk do say I have lovely skin & look younger, so it must be my genes. B)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.