Tell us about your skincare and beauty routine - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tell us about your skincare and beauty routine

Options
2»

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,804 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I use the body shop for all my skincare and I do a cleanser and toner every morning and every night if I remember 
  • Steve_in_The_City
    Steve_in_The_City Scope Member Posts: 568 Pioneering
    Options
    I wondered, if it is not too much of a personal question to ask, although I know that is a personal question, but I wondered if anyone would be willing to say how long it takes to put on make-up, just for an ordinary night out; nothing special with no-one special? I've had a lot of female friends and it really hasn't taken them very long to get ready to go out for the evening. By the way, I am not a hot date that they want to impress! I am gay, so women friends have just been friends

But I sort of thought that maybe an hour was ample time, bearing in mind it is not a hot date, just going out to dinner.

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 516 Pioneering
    Options
    I don't use any skin products or wear make-up. I do use baby wipes for my face, as I figure if they're good enough for babies bums, they're good enough for my face.

Folk do say I have lovely skin & look younger, so it must be my genes. B)

Brightness