Books or wildlife — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Books or wildlife

Options
Monday
Monday Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hello is anybody interested in nature or the wildlife.  I love history as well.

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,597 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I like history. What’s your favourite time from history?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think quite a few of our members are interested in wildlife @Monday! One of our members started a wildlife photography thread, and @RAwarrior posts lots of squirrel pictures in their squirrels and friends thread. What's your favourite animal? 

I enjoyed studying history at school. Is there a particular topic that interests you? I'm sure other members will be interested in history too! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,618 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We live in a rural area and see loads of different birds which get fed better than i do  :)
    As for history I love it, but really enjoy quite recent history from around 1910-1975, one thing we Lerners from history is that history teaches us nothing, why else would there only be one year since 1945 when Britain wasn't involved in a war of some sort?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• RAwarrior
    RAwarrior Community member Posts: 430 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Monday,

I love wildlife and as @Tori_Scope has already said, I have posted lots of wildlife photographs in the Squirrels and Friends thread which I hope you will like.

I really like being outside and even at this time of year when the weather is not so great.

I feed two main groups of squirrels one group in the park and another in the forest. I have also posted photos of ducks, geese and birds.

I also like history. My favourite periods are Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.