Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Books or wildlife

MondayMonday Member Posts: 4 Connected
Hello is anybody interested in nature or the wildlife.  I love history as well.

Replies

• 66Mustang66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,890 Disability Gamechanger
    I like history. What’s your favourite time from history?
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,593

Scope community team

I think quite a few of our members are interested in wildlife @Monday! One of our members started a wildlife photography thread, and @RAwarrior posts lots of squirrel pictures in their squirrels and friends thread. What's your favourite animal? 

I enjoyed studying history at school. Is there a particular topic that interests you? I'm sure other members will be interested in history too! 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,143 Disability Gamechanger
    We live in a rural area and see loads of different birds which get fed better than i do  :)
    As for history I love it, but really enjoy quite recent history from around 1910-1975, one thing we Lerners from history is that history teaches us nothing, why else would there only be one year since 1945 when Britain wasn't involved in a war of some sort?
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • RAwarriorRAwarrior Member Posts: 430 Pioneering
    Hi @Monday,

I love wildlife and as @Tori_Scope has already said, I have posted lots of wildlife photographs in the Squirrels and Friends thread which I hope you will like.

I really like being outside and even at this time of year when the weather is not so great.

I feed two main groups of squirrels one group in the park and another in the forest. I have also posted photos of ducks, geese and birds.

I also like history. My favourite periods are Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome.
Sign in or join us to comment.