Books or wildlife — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Books or wildlife

Monday
Monday Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hello is anybody interested in nature or the wildlife.  I love history as well.

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,568 Disability Gamechanger
    I like history. What’s your favourite time from history?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    I think quite a few of our members are interested in wildlife @Monday! One of our members started a wildlife photography thread, and @RAwarrior posts lots of squirrel pictures in their squirrels and friends thread. What's your favourite animal? 

I enjoyed studying history at school. Is there a particular topic that interests you? I'm sure other members will be interested in history too! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,609 Disability Gamechanger
    We live in a rural area and see loads of different birds which get fed better than i do  :)
    As for history I love it, but really enjoy quite recent history from around 1910-1975, one thing we Lerners from history is that history teaches us nothing, why else would there only be one year since 1945 when Britain wasn't involved in a war of some sort?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• RAwarrior
    RAwarrior Community member Posts: 430 Pioneering
    Hi @Monday,

I love wildlife and as @Tori_Scope has already said, I have posted lots of wildlife photographs in the Squirrels and Friends thread which I hope you will like.

I really like being outside and even at this time of year when the weather is not so great.

I feed two main groups of squirrels one group in the park and another in the forest. I have also posted photos of ducks, geese and birds.

I also like history. My favourite periods are Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome.

Brightness