PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

New document submission

anxiousbirdanxiousbird Member Posts: 116 Courageous
Hi. Just a quick question, I submitted my pip form about a week back. I’ve thought of a couple more supporting evidence to go with my form; can I send this in now? And how do I do that? Is there a chance that it’ll cause delays in my application?

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

There's no reasons why you can't send extra evidence if you think it will help. Do be aware though that less is often more and unless it state exactly how your conditions affect you against the PIP descriptors then it may not help. I'd advise you to send it to DWP and the health assessment providers. make sure you send copies only and add your name and NI number to everything you send.

I doubt very much it will cause a delay in your application.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • anxiousbirdanxiousbird Member Posts: 116 Courageous
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Think very carefully about what your evidence is? What is the specific gap it fills? What’s the thing you failed to say and does this evidence say it or does it just repeat stuff they already have from other sources. 

From my perspective I long ago concluded that any claim pack without extra sheets is likely doomed to failure but it will always depend on what they say.
Sign in or join us to comment.