not sure what to claim esa or universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

not sure what to claim esa or universal credit

My daughter has left school this year aged 19 .Now im not sure what i should claim for universal credit or esa .My daughter will live with me hubby and kids .she gets enhanced care and mobility on pip ..She is severely autistic limited language and severe learning difficulties ,Not sure if one cancels the other out and i should just claim one .any help would be appreciated 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.