Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have you travelled with an assistance dog? Tell the Department for Transport about your experiences
The Government want to ensure disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else and for them to travel confidently, easily and without extra cost.
If you use an assistance dog, or have done so in the last year, we’d love for you to share your experiences by completing the survey.
The survey will take around 10-15 minutes to complete.
If you have already received this survey through another organisation or via social media, you only need to complete it once.
For more information on the project, including how the research will be used, and privacy policies please visit this NatCen webpage.
If you would prefer to complete the survey over the phone, or have further questions, please:
- Call: 0800 652 4570
- Email: [email protected]
Join our call for an equal future.
- All Categories
- 12.9K Start here and say hello!
- 6.6K Coffee lounge
- 45 Games room
- 429 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 612 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 858 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 819 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions