PIP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Hello everyone I just received a letter from PIP saying that we have extended my PIP Award until 19 july 2021 after i send them How my disabilities affect me review  form I Am so confused about this because I was so stressed out filling this form do anyone else have this done to them and can say that I don't have to full out another form because I really hope not.


  • delise1
    delise1 Member Posts: 55 Connected
    Hello everyone 
    I have some fantastic news my ESA telephone assessment went very well and I received a letter saying that i will continued to received ESA so I just Wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who taken The time out to give me some good feedback an Advice i am so grateful thanks again. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 31,079 Disability Gamechanger

    Regarding your PIP. Yes, it's been extended but this doesn't mean your review won't continue because it will. You won't have to fill out another form because you've already done this and returned it. Once an appointment for the telephone assessment becomes available they will contact you.

    Great news on the ESA decision.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 9,505 Scope online community team
    Really good news about your ESA @delise1 :) Thanks for letting us know!
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

    Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.