PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP

Options
delise1
delise1 Community member Posts: 55 Connected
Hello everyone I just received a letter from PIP saying that we have extended my PIP Award until 19 july 2021 after i send them How my disabilities affect me review  form I Am so confused about this because I was so stressed out filling this form do anyone else have this done to them and can say that I don't have to full out another form because I really hope not.

Comments

• delise1
    delise1 Community member Posts: 55 Connected
    Options
    Hello everyone 
    I have some fantastic news my ESA telephone assessment went very well and I received a letter saying that i will continued to received ESA so I just Wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who taken The time out to give me some good feedback an Advice i am so grateful thanks again. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Regarding your PIP. Yes, it's been extended but this doesn't mean your review won't continue because it will. You won't have to fill out another form because you've already done this and returned it. Once an appointment for the telephone assessment becomes available they will contact you.

Great news on the ESA decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Really good news about your ESA @delise1 :) Thanks for letting us know!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.