Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food?

Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member, Community champion Posts: 646 Pioneering
edited November 2020 in Coffee lounge
Mine would be feast of idea, the food is amazing, I live Indian food and the spicer, the better for me 😁🌶️
Tagged:

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,013 Pioneering
    edited November 2020
    Hi @Tammyjane33

Thank you for posting this question, I have moved the discussion out of the welcomes and introductions category and into one that's more appropriate.

Please may I ask you to be mindful of the category in which you post your discussions, there are numerous in the welcomes category :)  I will be moving them all.

Thank you
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member, Community champion Posts: 646 Pioneering
    Thank you @Ross_Scope sorry I will try to post into the correct category next time, thank you for your guidance. 
    No problem @Tammyjane33, I appreciate you trying to create conversation :) 

So you're a fan of Indian food then? 

My go to restaurant would be anything Italian I think :) 

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 3,750 Disability Gamechanger
    My favourite was called the Roman Oasis in Spain. It was run by quite an eccentric gentleman. Sadly it has just closed down for good, I think.

The owner wore rather a nice Rolex and when I decided to point this out, as I am really into my watches, he just took it off, gave it to me to look at and walked off, completely trusting me not to run off with it.

I also met the chef Kieth Floyd in that restaurant when I left the table for a moment and came back to find that he had made himself at home in my chair.
    Guessing you didn't run off with the watch @66Mustang? :D 

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,178 Disability Gamechanger
    My favourite is a seafood restaurant called mussel and crab I love seafood and they have an amazing menu with different specials everyday, I always go intending to try different things but end up with my lobster thermidor 
Sign in or join us to comment.