Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food?

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
edited November 2020 in Coffee lounge
Mine would be feast of idea, the food is amazing, I live Indian food and the spicer, the better for me ??️
Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi @Tammyjane33

Thank you for posting this question, I have moved the discussion out of the welcomes and introductions category and into one that's more appropriate.

Please may I ask you to be mindful of the category in which you post your discussions, there are numerous in the welcomes category :)  I will be moving them all.

Thank you
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you @Ross_Scope sorry I will try to post into the correct category next time, thank you for your guidance. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    No problem @Tammyjane33, I appreciate you trying to create conversation :) 

So you're a fan of Indian food then? 

My go to restaurant would be anything Italian I think :) 

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,610 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My favourite was called the Roman Oasis in Spain. It was run by quite an eccentric gentleman. Sadly it has just closed down for good, I think.

The owner wore rather a nice Rolex and when I decided to point this out, as I am really into my watches, he just took it off, gave it to me to look at and walked off, completely trusting me not to run off with it.

I also met the chef Kieth Floyd in that restaurant when I left the table for a moment and came back to find that he had made himself at home in my chair.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Guessing you didn't run off with the watch @66Mustang? :D 

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My favourite is a seafood restaurant called mussel and crab I love seafood and they have an amazing menu with different specials everyday, I always go intending to try different things but end up with my lobster thermidor 

Brightness