PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Stuck on a question

ketokidketokid Member Posts: 32 Listener
Hi friends im in the middle of doing my pip appeal tribunal  online, form and im not sure what to put . There is a small box saying (What you disagree with) then underneath its say why you disagree im ok with the second box about why i disagree its the small box, do a just put some, like the decision, ? im not good with words its casing me so much more stress and upset . Thanks so much .

Replies

• yanniyanni Member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Hi,
    I think in the first box you list the PIP activities / descriptors that you disagree with and what descriptors you think you should have been awarded.
    For example
     "Activity Mobility 2: I disagree that I can walk 50 metres. I can only walk 20 metres.
    Activity Daily living 1 Preparing  and cooking a simple meal: I disagree that I can prepare a simple meal using an aid or appliance. I need assistance to prepare a meal'  and so on. 

or if there isn't enough room just:
    Activity Mobility 2: I can only walk 20 metres. 
    Activity Daily living 1 I need assistance to prepare a meal'

Then. as you say, in the second box you put why you disagree.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,487 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi as advised above just put simple line about which descriptors you disagree with then more in the explanation.

Are there any guidance notes on how to complete the form that you can refer to
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,419 Disability Gamechanger
    It would suffice to put something along the lines of “I do not think the points awarded for activities x, y and z are reflect the information in my PIP 2 nor my additional evidence.” 

The detail can be added once the appeal has been lodged. As long as your appeal doesn’t say “I am appealing because you’re wrong” then you’ll be fine.
Sign in or join us to comment.