Stuck on a question — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Stuck on a question

ketokid
ketokid Community member Posts: 51 Connected
Hi friends im in the middle of doing my pip appeal tribunal  online, form and im not sure what to put . There is a small box saying (What you disagree with) then underneath its say why you disagree im ok with the second box about why i disagree its the small box, do a just put some, like the decision, ? im not good with words its casing me so much more stress and upset . Thanks so much .

Comments

• yanni
    yanni Community member Posts: 91 Pioneering
    Hi,
    I think in the first box you list the PIP activities / descriptors that you disagree with and what descriptors you think you should have been awarded.
    For example
     "Activity Mobility 2: I disagree that I can walk 50 metres. I can only walk 20 metres.
    Activity Daily living 1 Preparing  and cooking a simple meal: I disagree that I can prepare a simple meal using an aid or appliance. I need assistance to prepare a meal'  and so on. 

or if there isn't enough room just:
    Activity Mobility 2: I can only walk 20 metres. 
    Activity Daily living 1 I need assistance to prepare a meal'

Then. as you say, in the second box you put why you disagree.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi as advised above just put simple line about which descriptors you disagree with then more in the explanation.

Are there any guidance notes on how to complete the form that you can refer to

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.