Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone I have heard back from OH which is great got the support. From work I have been provided with a phone, to use at home. 6 weeks it took to find out that I can use my personal earphones and take calls. No one ever told me that while your headset on it’s way, use your personal headphones. I had to hear it from the PA of the company. Should I make a complaint about it? Now they want to downgrade me because I’ve fallen behind but it’s not my fault, company didn’t advise me that I can connect to the system using my earphones. I feel like been discriminated at work, but in a way that feels like you haven’t been.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 968 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.